Our 2013-2014 Membership Campaign kicked off on August 1st! Check out our new membership benefits and sign up to get involved and support another year of wonderful artistic opportunities for our community. Membership is the cornerstone to our success, and we need each and every one of you to make it happen.
The Membership Levels and Benefits listed below cover one NCLAC member, unless stated otherwise. For families it is recommended you sign up for a Family Membership level in order to receive the benefits for each family member. Membership dues are considered a donation to NCLAC, a 501 C3 non-profit, and therefore qualify as a tax write-off. The “Membership Year” runs from August to August.
You can start or renew your Membership today by downloading and filling out the NCLAC 2013-2014 Membership Form, and then emailing it to NCLAC at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may then make your Membership donation online by hitting the “Donate” button to the right. You may also print and then fill out your Registration Form at home, and then mail it and your Membership donation to NCLAC, PO Box 911, Ruston, LA 71273.
If you have any questions feel free to email us at email@example.com or call 318.255.1450.
2013-2014 Individual Membership Levels & Benefits
- Receive a Quarterly Membership Newsletter
- Receive a ($5) Discount on Arts Academy Classes
- Receive a ($5) Discount on Peach Art Exhibit Entries
- Receive an Invitation to the Annual Meeting and Holiday Party
Receive all the benefits of the Student Level, plus:
- A ($5) Discount to ARToberfest, VIP or general admission ticket
Receive all the benefits of the Friend Level, plus:
- The ($5) Discount on Arts Academy Classes applies to each family member
- The ($5) Discount on Peach Art Exhibit Entries applies to each family member
- The ($5) Discount to ARToberfest, VIP or general admission ticket, applies to two (2) adults per a family
- A free Summer Arts Camp T-shirt with Camp registration, for up to two (2) children per a family
Receive all the benefits of the Family Level, plus:
- An Invitation to the Meet & Greet Holiday Arts Tour Artist Party
Receive all the benefits of the Patron Level, plus:
- A “Special Reserved Seat” at NCLAC’s table at the Silent Auction and Mardi Gras Ball, with the purchase of a Krewe of Allegro Mardi Gras Ball ticket.
Receive all the benefits of the Guardian Level, plus:
- 2 VIP tickets to ARToberfest
Receive all the benefits of the Benefactor Level, plus:
- One automatic entry into the Keep the Arts Afloat drawing, each year the Membership is current