The North Central Louisiana Arts Council is looking for paid Interns for the 2014-15 Academic Year.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION DEADLINE: JUNE 1ST 2014
Graphic/Web Design Promotion/Marketing
Arts Administration Arts Education
Fundraising Grant Writing/Research
Gallery Management Event Coordinating
Internships are awarded by semester or on a quarterly basis, starting Fall 2014. Interns typically work 8-10 hours/week, depending on their school schedule. Post-graduate interns are also welcome to apply.
Internship Applications Must Include:
- A completed Internship Application: This may be downloaded below, or from NCLAC’s website, or picked up in person from the Dixie Center for the Arts.
- Cover Letter: Indicate skills you currently possess that would make you a good candidate, and skills you would like to gain through an internship with NCLAC.
- Resume: List past jobs, significant volunteer work, and any other experiences that demonstrate your positive work ethic, pertinent talents/skills, or leadership abilities (limit experiences to the past 5 years).
- 3 Professional References: Attach to your Resume a list of 3 persons; include their Name, Job Title, Place of Employment, Phone Number and Email Address. These references should be professors, employers, coaches, or other non-family member persons that can testify to your work ethic or skills if contacted by NCLAC.
- Current Collegiate Transcript: Please try to obtain a transcript that covers your entire college career up to the last quarter/semester you completed. If you are a post-graduate applicant who graduated 5+ years ago, a transcript is not needed.
The application form is available here: Internships2014-15_ApplicationONLINE
Email us for more information at email@example.com.
Our office telephone is (318)255-1450
NCLAC is a Ruston-based non-profit that seeks to foster educational experiences through the arts for young people, provide exhibition opportunities for amateur and professional artists, and establish a strong thriving presence for the arts in our region.